Welcome to the City of Oneida Online Payment Center
Pay your Property Taxes, Water & Sewer bills, and Parking Tickets on line at municipal-payments.com by using the links below. Online payments are secure, easy and take just a few minutes to complete. Payment can be made by either electronic check or with your credit or debit card. In order to comply with the tax code, most credit card company by-laws require local collection offices to use a third party to process credit card payments for VISA and Master Card. The City of Oneida uses System East to process credit card payments over the internet. Systems East will assess a site fee each time you use the service.
– Credit/Debit transactions: 2.8% of amount paid plus $0.60 with a $1.75 minimum
– Electronic check (eCheck) transactions: $0.90 per bill paid plus $0.60 with a $1.50 minimum
Electronic checks are available to anyone with a checking or saving account with enough funds in the account for the payment being made. Simply enter your routing and account numbers at the bottom of your check or deposit slip.
To pay your Water & Sewer Bill with our Online Payment System you will need the following:
- Account Number from your Water & Sewer Bill
- Checking/Savings Account Number or your Credit/Debit Card.
- Printer to print your confirmation (transaction ID) page for your records and/or e-mail address for additional confirmation (transaction ID)
- If you would like make a payment online, click the “Online Payments” link below.
Pay your Taxes On-line Here
Note: Online payments for Water and Sewer bills are unavailable immediately after the due date for a few days. They are put back online for acceptance of payment after the penalties are added to outstanding bills and time for pre-postmarked payments to be received in the mail