City Clerk’s Office
City of Oneida Water Department
109 N. Main St.
Oneida, NY 13421
(315) 363-7378 Fax: (315)363-9558
Sue Pulverenti, City Clerk
Sandy Lapera, Deputy City Clerk
Office Hours: 8:00 – 4:00 Mon. – Thurs; 8:00 – 3:30 Friday
CITY LICENSES AND PERMITS
The City Clerk’s Office issues many licenses and permits. Some of them include alarm permits, wood stove, amusement device, excavation, solicitor, garbage, secondhand dealer and taxi licenses, just to name a few. Others include:
Madison County Landfill Permits and Punch Cards
- 5 Hole Solid Waste Disposal Punch Cards are sold for $13.50 and are used to dispose of trash and bulk waste. There is no charge for recyclables.
- Madison County Landfill is open 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Permits You are eligible for a parking permit for the disabled if you are a New York State resident who has one or more severe disabilities that impair your mobility.
- Application forms may be obtained at the City Clerk’s office. When completed by a physician, return the application to the City Clerk’s Office. We can only issue permits to residents of the City of Oneida. All others must be issued by the City, Town, or Village where you reside.
- Driver’s license must be presented with the application.
- Permits are issued in the name of the person with the disability and may used in any vehicle in which the handicapped person in riding.